March 24, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
1) Please follow social distancing guidelines. Avoid crowded areas. If the park you are visiting is busy either come back at a different time or discover another park.
2) Please be aware that facilities such as bathrooms, playgrounds and other frequently touched surfaces are not sanitized frequently. Please use caution and sanitize surfaces before and after use.
3) As restrictions ease, activities and services are being brought back as quickly as possible. New safety measures will be implemented to meet state guidelines. If you have a question about a specific activity, please explore our website further or contact our office.
4) Medical transportation for Senior Services is suspended at this time. If you or a senior you know has needs please have them contact 211 or our office at 483-9293.
5) The Franklin County Parks and Recreation Administration office will remain open. The public is encouraged to wear a face mask when entering County offices.
If you have any questions please contact us at 483-9293 / firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at playfranklincounty.com.